LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Word: Using Graphics
Using Microsoft Word to create interesting documents is easy with all the tools on offer.
Use pictures such as logos to promote your brand or that of your client, create pre-set diagrams using smartart graphics or create a totally customised one by drawing it from scratch.
The ‘graphics’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Word training courses is designed to facilitate the introduction of pictures, charts, diagrams, text boxes and fancy headings into your Word files.
You will learn:
- How to add and modify pictures stored on your computer or from online sources
- How to insert fancy headings using wordart
- How smartart can quickly produce pre-set diagrams
- How drawing tools provide flexible diagram creation
- How charts can produce a graphical representation of figures
- How to work with text boxes
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Word training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.