LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Word: Getting Started
Do you need to know the basics of using Microsoft Word? Would you like to learn how to create documents that will help you in your business?
Using Microsoft Word to create simple documents can help you with things like creating information to share with your clients or storing minutes of meetings.
The ‘getting started’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Word training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the very basics of Word.
You will learn:
- How to navigate around the screen layout and what the different parts are called
- How to enter, edit and select sentences and paragraphs
- How to print
- How to insert symbols
- How to use spelling and grammar check
- The different views available and when to use them
- How to zoom in and out of the document
- How cut, copy, paste and paste special can be used to move and duplicate information
- How to find text or find it and replace it with something else
- How information created in Microsoft Excel can be copied into Microsoft Word
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Word training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.