LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Excel: Combining Functions
Have you used functions on their own but still find they don’t give you the results you need? Do you need them to perform more complex tasks?
By combining functions the flexibility of the functions increases hugely. By looking at some specific examples and understanding the concepts behind working with multiple functions at the same time complex analysis can be completed.
The ‘combining functions’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to provide you with the knowledge to work confidently with multiple functions in the same calculation.
You will learn:
- How to combine IF functions to produce Nested IF calculations
- How the IF, AND and OR functions can be combined
- How INDEX and MATCH work together to look up data
- How to avoid error messages in VLOOKUP functions by using IFERROR
- How to combine the text functions of LEFT, RIGHT, MID, FIND and LEN to extract data of inconsistent lengths from a cell
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
BROWSE ALL EXCEL MODULES
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.