LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft PowerPoint: Finishing Touches
Do you need to know different ways to share your presentation with your audience in Microsoft PowerPoint?
Would you like to add tables and charts you have already created in Microsoft Word or Excel?
So, you have created your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint but what do you do with it now? With options such as send by email, create handouts in Word and create a Video there are many ways to use your presentation beyond running a slide show.
The ‘finishing touches’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft PowerPoint training courses is designed to give you choices of how to share your presentation with others and add final finishing touches
You will learn:
- How to rehearse timings and record slide shows
- How to package the slide show for CD
- How to create handouts in Microsoft Word
- How to print slides and handouts
- How to add comments
- How to compare presentations to discover changes
- How to create a video from a presentation
- How to use spell check
- How to mark as final to discourage editing
- What properties are and how to change them
- How to use compatibility checker to discover compatibility with earlier versions
- How to save as different file types
- How to send a presentation via email
- How to insert information from Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- How to insert headers and footers
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft PowerPoint training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.