LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Power BI: Getting Started with Visualisations
Do you need to know how to add tables and charts to your reports in Microsoft Power BI? Would you like to add user-friendly filters using slicers?
Microsoft Power BI visualisations create a powerful set of graphics to provide clients and team members insights into the data they are working with.
The ‘getting started with visualisations’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Power BI training courses is designed to help you to create and modify tables and charts in your reports and add user friendly slicers to facilitate filtering of the information.
You will learn:
- How to create table and matrix visualisations
- How to create basic charts and graphs
- How to use trendlines and forecasting
- How to change the analysis from sum to other functions such as count and average
- How formatting can be used to customise how they look
- Use visualisation filters to filter out detailed information
- How to add slicers to extract text and date data
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Power BI training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.