LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Power BI: REPORT ELEMENTS, PUBLISHING AND DAX INTRO
Do you need to know how to make your reports visually inspiring in Microsoft Power BI? Would you like to share your published reports with others?
Microsoft Power BI reports can be produced and shared with others but are still dynamic.
The ‘report elements and publishing’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Power BI training courses is designed to help you to add the finishing touches to your reports and let others manipulate then in their published state.
You will learn:
- How to format the pages and use themes
- How to add text boxes, pictures and shapes to add interest and make the reports easier to read and understand
- How to create a different layout for mobile devices
- How to add page and report filters
- When to use Q&A boxes
- When to drill down to underlying data
- Why and how reports are published
- How to share the published reports with others
- How to produce a basic DAX calculation
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Power BI training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.