LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Outlook: Working More Efficiently
Do you feel overwhelmed with the volume of emails you are dealing with? Would you like to find a better way to cope with them?
By using some of the tools available in Microsoft Outlook you can automate some processes you would normally do manually by using rules or find emails you have lost using advanced search techniques.
The ‘working more efficiently’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Outlook training courses is designed to give you the tools to work with your emails more efficiently.
You will learn:
- How to customise the quick access toolbar with the icons you frequently use
- How to customise the ribbon
- How using rules can automate processes
- How to send responses automatically by using automatic replies (out of office)
- How quick steps can perform frequent tasks at the click of a button
- How search folders produce dynamically updating folder content
- How to use categories to subdivide information
- How flagging for follow up works
- How to work with conversations
- How to change the setting for junk mail
- How to search efficiently
- How to work with the folder pane, view pane and to do bar
- What outlook today is
- How to change view settings
- How to amend how auto archive works
- How to change the default options
BROWSE ALL OUTLOOK MODULES
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Outlook training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.