LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Excel: Working Smarter
Do you need to know how to use some of the extra tools Microsoft Excel has to offer? Will it help if you can work more efficiently and have greater functionality in your spreadsheets?
Using Microsoft Excel efficiently can save time and frustration, increasing productivity and leading to a happier workforce.
The ‘working smarter’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you to save time by customising the setup of the product and work with additional tools to make your spreadsheets more interesting and useful.
You will learn:
- How to customise the quick access toolbar
- How to customising the ribbon
- How to show and hide the ribbon
- How to use templates as a starting point for repeatedly created spreadsheets
- Use text to columns to change data separated with a delimiter or with constant character length into a table layout
- Use consolidate to summarise data from different tables with an inconsistent order
- How to use advanced filtering
- How to create hyperlinks
- How to add pictures such as logos and products
- How to insert text boxes
- How to use drawing tools to produce diagrams or emphasise data
- How to create a form using form controls
- How to change the default options
- How to use flash fill
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
BROWSE ALL EXCEL MODULES
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.