LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Excel: Finishing Touches
Do you need to share your Excel spreadsheet with others? Would you like to learn how to use the appropriate tools to facilitate this?
Using Microsoft Excel to share the information you have produced can help others to understand your figures and projections.
The ‘finishing touches’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you to effectively share your findings with members of your team or external clients.
You will learn:
- How to share workbooks and track changes
- How to work with comments and notes
- How to use styles and themes to provide consistent formatting
- How to inspect a document for information you don’t want to share
- How to discourage editing using the mark as final option
- How to protect worksheets, workbooks and files
- How to view and add additional properties
- How to check compatibility with earlier versions using the compatibility checker
- How to save as different file types such as PDF
- How to send a spreadsheet via email directly from Excel
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
BROWSE ALL EXCEL MODULES
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.