LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Excel: Basic Calculations & Functions
Do you need to start performing calculations in Microsoft Excel? Do you want your figures to automatically update when you make changes on your spreadsheet?
Using Microsoft Excel to calculate can help you keep track of your figures, work out totals for your data, calculate profit margins and work with VAT.
The ‘basic calculations and functions’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of working with simple calculations.
You will learn:
- How to perform calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication and Division
- What order Excel performs calculations in – BODMAS
- How to calculate with dates
- How to calculate with percentages
- How to use basic statistical functions to calculate totals, averages, highest, lowest and number of records
- What autocalculate is and how it can help you check your answers
- How to fix cells using absolute referencing
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
BROWSE ALL EXCEL MODULES
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.