LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Access: Relationships
Do you need to create a way for tables to talk to each other in Microsoft Access? Do you want to delete information in one table and have it automatically delete related data in another table?
Using relationships in Microsoft Access creates a setup which means that data can be extracted from multiple tables for analysis and how it behaves when data is amended or deleted can be altered.
The ‘relationships’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Access training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the design and structure of your database and use tools to help set this up effectively.
You will learn:
- The theory of database design
- How to arrange data in multiple tables
- The types of relationships available
- How to work with referential integrity
- How to cascade update and delete
- How to separate a table into 2 separate tables using analyze table
- What the database documenter is
- How to improve the performance of the database by using analyze performance
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Access training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.