LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft 365: Delve, Yammer & To-Do
Do you need to know the find information in Microsoft 365 but can’t remember where you stored it? Would you like to use social media in your business to communicate key information to the company or a group?
Using Microsoft Delve, Yammer and To-Do gives you the opportunity to search for data across all the applications, make social media a viable business tool and create a helpful to-do list respectively.
The ‘delve, yammer and to-do’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft 365 training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the basics of these 3 applications.
You will learn:
- How to use delve to search
- How to search for people
- How to search for files
- How to add files to favourites
- How to filter based on the file type
- How to update your profile
- How to send or copy a link to a file
- How to work with boards
- How to see the most popular documents that you are allowed to see
- How to see what people are working on and their profile
- How to use the search box
- How to see shared documents
- How to use yammer
- How to send a message to the whole company
- How to send a message to a group
- How to message an individual
- How to add a poll, give praise and send an announcement in a post
- What topics are and how to use them
- How to like, reply, share, edit and follow posts
- How to set up bookmarks and find bookmarked entries
- How to join an existing group
- How to post to an existing group
- How to create and delete a group
- How to edit your profile
- How to use to-do
- What My Day is
- What the difference between tasks and lists is
- How to add detail to a task
- How to work with completed tasks
- How to use themes
- How to share to-do items
- How to adjust settings
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft 365 training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.